Thursday 2 December 2010

presentation of my main images

Why do my chosen photos relate to you as an audience ?

All of the pictures in shot are from a primary source taken from my personal experiences. I made sure that the body language develops an exciting and welcoming vibe in each picture. My main aim was to make the young audience feel interacted and want to be where the characters in the power point are. The majority of the pictures I used are mid-shots; its was important I considered the facial expressions of the people in shot. They had to be smiling or have wide engaging eyes and faces, also in one picture the characters even have there mouths open to suggest shouting out of excitement and adrenaline.

Not to forget, the important thing about choosing the suitable photos was to make sure i presented us as youth in a positive way. I felt I did this successfully, as I thoroughly considered the phycographics/ demographics of the audience and made thm relate to the characers caught in camera effectively.




My power point presentation with my main images...

No comments:

Post a Comment